Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Call me

Hate: The cold
Like: Chocolate and scarves and other winter products
Complaint of the day: My right hand's colder than my left

Just reading a piece there from rte.ie yesterday about a chinese couple who want to call their child @. See here: http://www.rte.ie/news/2007/0820/china.html

I think it's quite a nice name and even cooler cos it would only take two twenthieths of a second to sign your name. I'm reminded of my significant other who insists that 7 is the perfect name for a boy. 'Seven' (sounds welsh I guess) may be allowed but '7' is not. I only know cos I interviewed one of those people who actually take in the birth certs and process names during an article I wrote for college and was told that numbers are not allowed. So guess it's back to the baby book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.