Thursday, July 5, 2007

Festival Fever

Hate: Not having a ticket to Oxygen
Like: Turkey and stuffing
Complaint of the day: It's STILL raining, but we're laughing cos it's so ridiculous

Suddenly decided during the week that I wanted to go to Oxygen, despite not having any desire at all throughout the year. And even with the rain I still want to go.

Course it's a bit late now and there are no tickets left. There was a glimmer of hope when I checked my bebo this morning to see a message offering a ticket but by the time I got hold of the number to call the ticket was gone. So frustrating!

I weally wanna go now!

Very jealous of the girlies who are heading off to Thailand at the weekend. This is another area where I've had a complete U-turn (affected by recent political events? [joke]) Hearing them talk about it and realising I will be sitting round like a pleb without them has made me want to rush out and book the next flight to Bangkok.

The fact I don't have my own holiday booked has prob more to do with that tho.

(Holiday sick) Ladysinger



No comments: