Thursday, July 12, 2007

New boobs please

Hate: Toasted sandwiches that are warm on the outside but cold on the inside
Like: Reading
Complaint of the day: It's only Thursday


First creative writing class tonight! I don't know what to expect... well actually I do, or at least I think I do. I reckon there'll be about twelve people. It'll be made up of a lot of girls who want to write novels, a few older persons who have retired and want to write novels and some foreigners. Cos they be everywhere these days. I think the teacher will have a beard. And he'll listen deeply to anything we say with nods of approval and lots of 'hmmmmmm's, yes'.

I hope we're not told to 'imagine yourself as a tree' and then expected to write about it. God, what'll I use for inspiration?! Am very excited.

This week is DRAGGING. Guess it's cos the girlios are away and I am spending a lot more time on my own.

Have been reading the Daily Mail's webpage which is full of quirky stories usually involving tales of woe and sex and hard luck and babies. I love it.


Today I read:


On trial: the thigh-slimming tights that bust your cellulite (definitely buying them and wearing them for the rest of my life)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=467833&in_page_id=1879

Frank Lampard's fiancee changes locks on their €8million Chelsea Home (Charlotte Church has thrown her hubby to be out too)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=467684&in_page_id=1773

and

Bothched tummy tucks and glued back ears: dramatic rise in DIY plastic surgery (it is truly disgusting, the home nose job is revolting)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=467861&in_page_id=1770

I never thought about DIY surgery. I am loving (and awaiting) the new stem cell boob job however. This is where they take fat from your ass (or thighs or tummy) stick it in your boobs and lo and behold - skinny ass, big jaloobas. Brilliant! Why did we never think of it before?


On a more serious note, it is being developed for women who've had breast cancer, but as soon as they patent it and it becomes readily available for the ordinary vain and unhappy girl, there'll be thousands flocking for it, no doubt about it.

Met my mate for lunch today who is suffering a severe case of the summertime blues. Felt really sorry for her actually. Ok, so she had two glorious weeks in Barbados, while I still haven't managed to leave the stinking country this year, but coming back to this shite grey weather can't be easy.

Thinking of doing the package deal ourselves but now I'm all worried that the good deals will be gone as everyone is trying to escape. Can't say this to the boy though in case i RUSH him. Define last minute deal. Is it the day before or the month before? Remember when you used to book your holiday a year and a half in advance?

Well I'm still stuck in that rut, whereas the boy has moved into the new lastminutedotcom era of not wanting to make any arrangements until absolutely necessary. We'll be on the way to the airport before he dicides to call the travel operator.

Anyway,

Venting,

It feels good

Ciao (but not heading to Italy, boo :( )

Ladysinger

No comments: