Monday, June 25, 2007

Bzzzzzzzz


Hate: fighting
Like: parties
Complaint of the day: See below

Had the very unusal experience of getting stung by a BEE in a TAXI at 3AM on the way to a very enjoyable party on Saturday night. Wtf? What's more, it crawled up my dress to do the nasty deed. Clever bugger.

Still sore today and apparently it can take a week to go away. So I'm not doing any exercise in case I disturb the venom still lodged in my leg and pass it round the blood supply. I love coming up with valid excuses not to exercise. Most recent one has been the monsoon season and luckily that looks set to continue.

Feeling a bit lonely in the house at the mo, what with the girls doing their various holiday things, so Im gonna search the web for info on Italy to cheer myself up!

(Stingingly) Ladysinger

No comments: