Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm back!

Hate: Not knowing what the future holds
Like: Pasta with melted mozzarella
Complaint of the day: It's raining


Forgot I was a blogger for a while.

Only put those last two entries in cos I had my computer home with me at the time. And that was three months ago. I think I'd be a much better blogger if I had my laptop home with me all the time, but because I use it at work, it's difficult and I'm too lazy to cart it home. Who wants to look up a blogger who posts every three months??!!

Plus I haven't quite worked out how to upload images yet, but I will!

Things bit up in the air after the elections at the mo. Not sure where we will all end up, but at least there's a staff party tomorrow night, so that's something definite on the itinerary. I'm off to try and make this page more alive.

(Unsettled) Ladysinger

No comments: