Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Body found, bee (7months)

Hate: Nothing today
Like: My wooly scarf that's keeping me warm (yes in June)
Complaint of the day: I'm cold

I found him! The bee! Only he's not a bee. He's a wasp! And best of all... he's dead. I emptied the handbag I had out on Saturday night this morning and the first thing to fall out onto the bed, was the body of the stinging murderer. Well he could have murdered me, if I had been allergic.

Damian made the rather amusing comment today that he probably died from alcohol poisoning after sticking his little sharp todger (that appropriate) into my leg. Well I don't care. I'm glad.

Have goosepimples all over me today. All jokes about the Irish weather aside, this is getting scary. Check out here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6239828.stm People are dying in England!

And on another dismal message, there was a man found dead in Drogheda last night. This follows from a death in Carlingford at the weekend and a grisly attack on a holidaying couple up near the border a few weeks ago. Vicious times.

(Scared) Ladysinger

No comments: