Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Depression

Hate: My new fringe. It's all over the gaff, not sexy, just gappy
Like: My colleagues' straighteners
Complaint of the day: It's still raining

Had a severe bout of depression there all day yesterday. Not sure if it's lifted yet today, will have to wait and see. I can see three reasons for this. One; the monsoon season that has hit Ireland and is battering the bejaysus out of us, two; the uncertain world of the working girl, three; i have no holidays planned yet, and it's the end of June! Truly depressing.

I think once the weather lifts, so too will my spirits, along with the rest of the country.

Have decided to enter the writing competition on Ryan Tubridy's radio one show - you have to write the start of a novel, in less than thirty words, and if it's good enough, you can win a trip to new york. That might help the depression.

So I will blog my entry ideas here. For the craic.

Ladysinger

No comments: